Friday, August 04, 2006

Rejected

On Wednesday night Tori had her haircut along with the rest of us. She had her ends trimmed as her hair growth is still a bit wonky. We are waiting for the day we can put her hair up in dog ears. She has to let us put things in her hair and she has to leave them there. In time I guess.

Before we left the hair dressers, Tori let Holly our hairdresser hold her. She has seen her enough that Tori is comfortable with her. We paid and made our next hair appointment and went to take Tori from Holly. Tresa tried first and Tori buried her head in Holly's shoulder. She tried again, same result. Since I'm the favorite parent, I tried. Rejected as well. Eventually, we pried Tori away from Holly, but not before 1 more hug.

100_0755


Yesterday, Tori went for 2 more vaccinations. I tried to take her from the sitter so we could go and Tori buried her face in Sharon's shoulder. I took her anyway and she started to cry as we left. I don't know if it was because we left her brother or because she left the sitter's. She was happy as a clam when we got back. I guess Tori is telling us that she'd rather be with other people. Apparently, we aren't the favorites anymore.

No comments: