Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hand in Mouth

It seems Tori spent most of yesterday at the sitter's with her hand in her mouth. She's getting more teeth (probably molars), but she won't let us peek in her mouth to verify. She chewed on anything she could get her hands on last night. I tried to poke my finger in to check, but couldn't feel anything on the left bottom side. She tried to bite my finger off, so I didn't try again.

100_0708

Last night was an odd sleeping schedule for Tori, She feel asleep around 6:30 got up groggily around 7 and rolled around the floor for a little while. She wasn't quite awake. Eventually she got herself together and played until 10. Then she slept all night without much fussing. I'm sure she'll be back to her normal waking schedule tonight. It doesn't last long with her.

No comments: