Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mimic

I had a bad night, and after watching me heave into the trash can, Tori decided to mimic the event. She sat on the edge of the couch and pretended to heave herself. Such sympathy. She has also done this with the spitting. Then she spent the rest of the night wallering all over me and her dad on the couch. She likes to squish up against us and stomp all over us. I protect my stomach, while Huts protects his jewels. She can be vicious.

100_2000


Tonight is haircut night. Tori will be the first up; if she doesn't go first, she throws a major fit. She will hop up onto the seat and smile as she gets her hair cut. Ollie, on the other hand, will demand to sit in his dad's lap and fuss when the hairdresser gets close to his ears. Huts will go next, and then the three of them will go someplace and look at the toys or pets while I get partial highlights. Then they will return with happy faces and be ready to go home and get a bath to remove all of the loose hair.

No comments: