Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Not Feeling So Well

Due to the change in weather, Tori has a cold. She is also teething again, gritting her teeth whenever possible. Last night was rocky at best. She woke up at 12 and I gave her a bottle. She slept on my shoulder but cried when I put her down. I brought her to bed with us because she was cold and she slept there until 4. Then she woke up again and her dad tried sleeping with her in the recliner but that didn't work so well. She was up by 5:30, raring to go but sneezing a lot. I dressed her in a hot pink outfit with black fringe. She spent the rest of the morning playing with her fringe.

On another note, Tori loves Aunt Annie. She spent most of last night banging her head on Annie's door to be let in and let out. She also likes to sit with Aunt Annie and watch her play games and talk to Uncle Dale and Darin and Grandma Vickie.

Looks like Tori will have a new playmate in March when the babysitter gets a new grandchild. Tori won't be the baby anymore. I hope she takes it better than Ollie did, who did not like sharing Sharon with two babies. Ollie told me all about it, of course, and when I asked him if he would like a new brother or sister some day, he said he would rather us take Tyler his cousin!

No comments: