Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Visitors

Grandma and Grandpa Erickson visited this weekend and I was shy. I was also very loving on my parents, particularly my Dadda. I would cry a lot when he left the room, especially when I was left alone with Grandpa Steve. I didn't like him much at all. I really like Grandma Marie's jewelry and let her carry me around.

I had a hard time sleeping, my teeth are bothering me and it ruined my sleep and my parents sleep schedule again. I'll get it right someday. My Grandparents seem to have the napping thing down pat, maybe I should study them a bit to see how it is done.

We went to the Farm park this weekend with them. I didn't mind the animals and went down the slide it was fun, but was it hot!

In just a few weeks, I'll be 1 year old. I'll look similar to this:
100_0406

It'll be a Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: