Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Boo Hoo

Ollie left for camp this morning crying, while Tori went to Sharon's crying because she didn't get to go to camp. She kept asking her dad where Ollie was and was quite tearful. Just imagine the scene in August when Tori, Eli and I walk Ollie to the corner to catch the bus and he gets on it and Tori doesn't. She is gonna cry her eyes out, which is probably gonna make Eli cry. I can't wait to carry her home while pushing a wailing stroller. So much for me thinking that I could take them on a long walk after Ollie caught the bus.

On another note, Tori came home from the park yesterday announcing that Grandma was not at our house. I have no idea where that came from. She has talked to both grandmas recently, and even said that my mom told her she was coming up, which my mom did not. Maybe she thought yesterday was the day. I don't know. She looked around for a few minutes, told me that Grandma wasn't there and then ran off to play.. Grandmas, if you're reading this, Tori cannot wait to see you.

No comments: