Thursday, November 03, 2005

Party All Night Long



The Push-Up Queen was up most of the night last night with her Mama. She went to bed at 6 pm, got up around 8 for a bottle and was up about 2 am for the day. She took 1 nap during that time. It led to one tired Mama. Somehow, I always get the good nights, her Mama seems to get the bad.

Other than that, she enjoys her being on her stomach more now than she did. She loves sticking her tongue out and will probably be a thumb sucker. She is already better at sucking her thumb than Ollie. She is reaching and grabbing things, which makes it really hard to give her a bottle at times. She also seems to no longer want her pacifier. I don't think we will have any kids that will need to be broken from a pacifier. She eats much better than she has in the past. Pears seem to be a current favorite.

One other thing, this morning after eating 3 oz. of milk, she spit a lot of it back up on me. I guess all that patty-cake movement caused the upheaval. I'm glad I was still at home so I could change.

No comments: