Monday, September 12, 2005

Not Tootsie Roll, Tori Roll

2 major advancements in her early life. First, sleeping through the night twice (much to her parents delight). Second, rolling from front to back 1 month earlier than average. Here is the footage. Just click on the link and it'll launch the video. I only caught the last portion of the roll on video and from an odd angle, but it still was her first. It has been repeated several times since. She still seems to be working on getting her hand out from underneath her, but she'll get there. I guess that is an advantage of being so big, you get to do things earlier.

She also seems like she is going to be a very active child like her brother. Except, she seems to be a bit more active now than we remember Ollie being. Which probably means trouble for us when her mobility picks up. I'm just waiting to referee the first fight over a toy. I need to get my striped shirt cleaned.

No comments: